Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Data Export Wizard - Drop Table option not available

I was using the Export Data Wizard to transfer my data to hosting provider, however the option to drop detsination table first is greyed out. Any Idea? Als Why do I need to do in for each table by clicking Edit? Is there a global setting like in the old Wizard?

Make sure your source and destination databases are different.

Cheers,
Dan

|||

Different server, but same name of database. I may have some restrictions on the destination server, since it is hosting environment. However I can create tables.

Also How to to this globally for all tables at once, instead of clicking Options one by one?

|||What could be the reason that the option "drop and recrete destination table" is grayed out in the Export Wizard (after clicking table edit button)? Is this realted to security?|||

Does anyone have a solution for this?

As soon as the database name is the same this option is disabled? Is this a bug? I have full permissions so it can't be a security issue.

sql

No comments:

Post a Comment