Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Data Extension Parameters

Hi,
I've implemented a data extension to use a custom business class to return a
dataset. This all works fine but I cannot seem to get parameters working. Has
anyone got any code snippets of creating parameters and the parameters being
available at run-time & design time.
All the examples I've seen don't use parameters so any help would be much
appreciated as I've got to produce this ASAP.
RegardsHi,
OK - I've worked out how to get the parameters in designer mode via the
GetParameters method. However, how do I get the parameters that I add via the
Report Dialog in VS.NET?
I've tried passing the parameter collection object but this comes back with
no items although there is one displayed in the preview.
Regards
"MikeD" wrote:
> Hi,
> I've implemented a data extension to use a custom business class to return a
> dataset. This all works fine but I cannot seem to get parameters working. Has
> anyone got any code snippets of creating parameters and the parameters being
> available at run-time & design time.
> All the examples I've seen don't use parameters so any help would be much
> appreciated as I've got to produce this ASAP.
> Regardssql

No comments:

Post a Comment