Tuesday, March 27, 2012

data extension error

Im in the process of creating my first data extension for reporting
services.
Im getting an error while creating a new report via the add report
wizard. My entry shows up in the type dropdown just as expected but
the next screen has a text box that says querystring. When I click
next I get the following error:
"an error occurred while the query design method was being saved.
Object not set to an instance of an object."
How might I know where this occured? Any help is appreciated.And yes I am debugging this and it is failing in the
the createcommand() in the connection class.
I get no clue as to why. Perhaps its my db conn string. Or something
with those config files.|||And yes I am debugging this and it is failing in the
the createcommand() in the connection class.
I get no clue as to why. Perhaps its my db conn string. Or something
with those config files.

No comments:

Post a Comment